Re: Reviewing English strings (Re: OpenERP 7.0: Call for translators!)

Related to this, I have been translating last two days and found some strings  that I believe are tree titles and they are shown like this : model.name.etc.tree
this happens when you dont define a string attribute to the field name on a o2m field, is this a bug too?, I dont remember exactly in wich module found this, but if it is necessary I look for it.