Re: Reviewing English strings (Re: OpenERP 7.0: Call for translators!)

Dear Olivier,

2012.11.28. 14:48 keltezéssel, Olivier Dony írta:

> You're right, there probably a few cases where the terms are not
> properly made translatable, but that should not be the majority. The web
> client is a more recent codebase, so it may have more such cases than
> the other projects (though there cannot be hundreds of them, it's a thin
> UI layer)
>
> It's clearly a bug, so have you considered reporting it on our
> bugtracker, to make sure we don't forget it:
>    https://bugs.launchpad.net/openerp-web/+filebug

Filled a bug #1084306 and fixed the openerp-web project uploaded to a
branch lp:~tsabi/+junk/openerp-web-trunk-properi18nmark
Please review it, merge it and update pots ;)

> PS: There is no risk in translating the current terms already, this will
> simply add a few new ones to the templates. If you manage to reach 100%
> completion before they are added, you'll simply have to do a quick
> second pass of review before the final release.

No risk, but i need to send update files to my translator, and she needs
to update every .po file with the pot one-by-one. So boring and useless
if the developers don't miss to make good code just right when he do it.
(Just like the many duplicated bug reports, duplicated third party fix
branches.)

Anyway, have you seen this line in the code? C'mon, you (your company)
much better than this! :(

addons\web\static\src\js\boot.js line 25:
  if (modules === "f**k your s**t, don't load anything you c**t") {

tsabi