Re: Starts creating 7.0 series

I don't know if I have the right to vote but I vote for the option B

But I don't agree with the following

"Make a kind of rule that any module that is here (with installable =
False) for more than let's say 6-8 month without any news from his
maintainer can be remove by community reviewer team from the branch through
a merge proposal (using bzr rm)"

It will add a not added value administrative work... While we can agree
that to be ported to a futur 7.1 or 8.0 branch the module should have
gained the status "installable = True" which tied more to a Darwinist
modules life cycle vision => evolve or die...