Re: OpenERP Apps v7.0 is live

On 09/03/2013 02:25 PM, Niels Huylebroeck wrote:

Worth mentioning if the search will also match  ['foo', 'bar'] when given "foo"
i suppose?

Yes, as you can easily test for yourself ;-) Just be mindful of the series filter when you do so. We're in the process of adding a default "All" series filter, but the current one still defaults to trunk.

I would still like to suggest to maintain the different authors in a python
list with strings because it will allow easy parsing for any tool.
Also the OpenERP Apps website at this time does not do any grouping but should
there ever be a desire for such functionality it would be immensly easier to
have the authors in a proper list instead of a single string with "," separated
values.

Currently it's simpler to keep the same logic as what OpenERP 7.0 does in the local list of modules, which does not preclude improving it in the future.