Re: OCA News

Hi Ana,

We already communicate that, but it don't seems to be clear enough. So, the
following foreseen steps are:

 * Funders of the OCA inititive (Savoir Faire Linux, Vauxoo, Therp,
Akretion, Camptocamp) will create the Association statuses and include
their-self as the first board.

 * The community will send their feed-back and comments about that

 * The funders will correct the statuses accordingly and sign them to
create the OCA

 * Funders will build the necessary structure to endorse new members
(subscription sheet, basic / first rules of the Association,....)

 * New election process will be launch to include new members (voting one)
and election of the board will take place. At that stage, we'll have the
first elected board of the OCA. This is where you may want to apply as a
voting memeber.

Hope this clarify the way we've seen that. We want to achieve that within
2-3 month.

Regards,

Joël