Re: Anyone playing with OpenERP CMS branch trunk-website-al?

Fabien's answer is that it is a work hard in progress yet not public
because it is so buggy yet., send emails and probably they answer, but they
are make big changes day by day i recomend read the code, and test in
runbot.

Regards.

2013/9/17 Mario Arias <the.clone.master@xxxxxxxxx>

>  Working !!
>
> I had misspelled the 'bzr pull' command to update the 'server' branch, so
> it was lagging behind...  Updated the three branches and it worked.
>

> Any guidelines on how to publish errors on these branches?  Open them on
> launchpad ?
> In case OpenERP S.A. is reading...
>
>    - website modules fail to install if demo data is not loaded on
>    database, as they try to load their demo data by default
>    - website_event is missing dependency on website_mail, as it tries to
>    access field  '*website_published*' from '*mail.message*'
>    - --load=website  is not loading website module automatically.  Not
>    sure if that should be the case, or even if I am doing it wrong here...
>

> Holger, please give me your paypal account, to send you a beer...   ;-)
>

> Regards,
> -Mario
>

> On 09/17/2013 05:04 PM, Holger Brunn wrote:
>
> Seems to be our private little topic
>

>  The "edit" button is missing, as well as the rest of the upper bar.
>
>  [...]
>
> Are you using the website-al-versions of server, web and addons? I used them
> in my test setup and didn't look for differences, but I guess they're there for
> a reason. Or indeed current development glitches.
>

>  Is it possible to avoid the need to manually installing "website"
> module?  My guess is that I have to do it manually because my
> configuration is missing something else...
>
>  this is what the --load parameter gives you for free. For the data set
> auto=True in the manifest file

--------------------
Saludos Cordiales

Nhomar G. Hernandez M.