Re: reorderable lines on purchase.orders, account.invoice, stock.picking

On 10/02/2013 04:50 PM, Raphael Valyi wrote:
just to mention we negociated for Aflex OPW renewal that o2m would be sortable
on client side, it has been written as one of the regression to fix in the
renewal contract to bought to OpenERP. So I think this is related to this: when
you click on the header column of a o2m table (like sale orders), it should
re-order the table, that should include support on the client side indeed for
records not yet saved.

Yes, we're working on that for v7 too, but for v8 we'd like to add the group-by dimension on top of that, which is another story. I mentioned it in case anyone had any feedback about using something like that as a replacement for the *_layout modules.

Olivier, I'll active the regular OPW bureaucracy artillery for that, but as for
now, I just took the opportunity to mention they need it too. You can check
with Fabrice Henrion about the deal.

Yes, he discussed it with R&D indeed. The technical spec has evolved since then and it is likely to be implemented as full client-side sorting, as the first step towards that full sorting+groupby we'd like for v8.