Re: BIRT based reports

> I think the big part of the Pentaho tool from my experience is the OpenERP
> extension for the Report designer itself. This exposes "proper" OpenERP
> objects to the GUI designer so you don't need to decipher Python or SQL...

Interesting. I think I'll give it a try.

Well, I didn't give much thinking on how to expose the objects properly for
report designer since I need to build nice looking reports quickly.

On the other hand, I think a concentrated effort to build a module to
interface with Pentaho, BIRT, Jasper and possibly others would be nice.