Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

On 10/24/2013 07:41 PM, Stefan Rijnhart wrote:
> On 10/24/2013 06:36 PM, Fabien Pinckaers wrote:
>> IMHO, the emergency for OCB branches is to fix bugs that have been
>> introduced in these branches.
>>
>> I am not sure if it's tracking the right branches, but it looks like the
>> OCB branches are red on runbot:
>>    http://runbot.openerp.com/ocb.html
>>

> Thank you Fabien, for noticing this! And I hope the issue Ronald
> signalled can be solved so that we can use the runbot for keeping track
> of problems with the OCB branches.

After having discussed with odo, it's important to use the right
projects for OCB branches.

This way all OCB feature branches will be tested automatically and you
will be able to check that it's green before you merge a contribution.

The bug in runbot (not updating branches) is probably linked to this, so
both will be improved if you move branches to the right launchpad projects.

--
Fabien Pinckaers
CEO OpenERP