Re: The Future of the Point of Sale

Just for your information:

One of our customers has given me the demands they will have for a POS
solution:
- Support for a large number of products: > 16.000
- Pricelist depending on customer
- Payment by invoice

I think the demand to support a large number of products should be
supported out of the box.

I can imagine the other demands to be customer specific. Like each
customer will have their demands/wishes.

So easy extensebility/customization of the POS might be the number one
requirement.

Kind regards, Ronald