Re: New booking chart and web core modules

2013/11/6 Michel Meyer <mmeyer@xxxxxxxxx>

> So maybe the problem is because web-unleashed is not a fork of web-addons
> ?
> If yes, it's mean any new module has to be based on an "official"
> community branch (with all side modules, not directly related) ?

We are trying to "Organize" by -related topics- all the modules, as your
module is related to "Generic widget for web client" web-addons is directly
related (even if the modules doesn't have technical relation) if somebody
in the world is looking for new widgets this should be the place.

And yes, this branch should be a fork of web-addons.

TIP 1: You can use to merge them bzr join command and you will not lose
both commits.
TIP 2: What we make is mantain a fork always with our internal changes and
when it is ready we make the merge proposal.

About the "Sync" is cool, but __before__ merge your work remember one time
it is mantained by community, *you will not be able to push directly on the
core, y*ou should manage the community "process too! [1]"

This last part is important to avoid misunderstood in the future.

BTW, great contribution, I really hope you can join us with this
development and process.

REgards.

[1]
https://doc.openerp.com/contribute/05_developing_modules/#community-review