Re: [Openerp-community-reviewer] New booking chart and web core modules

On 08/11/2013 13:11, Eric Caudal wrote:
> For my understanding, what is the reason today to have one branch with
> several modules?
> is it historical or is there a technical/practical reason?
> Eric CAUDAL

The main reason I see with 1 branch with several module is that OpenERP
does not support versionned dependencies, so there is no way to tell
that module1 depends on version >= A.B.C of module2. Having both modules
in the same branch helps ensure that when you check out the branch you
get compatible versions of the modules.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet