Re: translation problematic

Oscar,

You might want to use a single view per model and view type that
changes/adds the string attribute like this:

<xpath expr="//field[@name='project_id']" position="attributes">
    <attribute name="string">whateveryourcustomerwants</attribute>
</xpath>

This way you are more guarded against other modules altering parts of the
field definition (adding invisible/required attributes etc).

Regards,
Niels