Re: Version numbering

As a coincidence, part of a pet project and inspired by assertive.io,I have
a python script that:
   1) generates setup.py files for OpenERP modules, and
   2) can call these setup.py to build source distribution packages

 The version numbering is a problem here.
 The script is capable to use both the module's version or it's last
changes bzr revision number.
 I settled with using only the latter, since the former is not reliable as
of today, but this is a one-line change.

 If someone finds this interesting, drop me a line and I'll make the code
available.

/DR