Re: OpenERP CMS & eCommerce

A new Feedback.

Which should be the right command to run OpenERP testing 100% of "views" at
least from the PoV of syntax and namespace.

I read in some place that Xavier develop some kind of wrapper to do that,
or I need to develop an unit test per web view?

Both answers are valid, I just want to be sure what is the correct approach
becaause in development time, it is so difficult to click in all views with
small changes it should be cool a wrapper to automate that.

Regards.

2014-01-28 Mantavya Gajjar <mga@xxxxxxxxxxx>