Re: Base_Synchro vs OpenERP-Connector

Lionel,

openerp-connector ( http://openerp-connector.com ) is a general
framework for connectors and other things

If you mean openerp_connector_file, (
https://lists.launchpad.net/openerp-connector-community/msg00213.html
), that is a new module that (at the moment) performs the same import
as the built-in v7 import, but which uses the openerp-connector to
split the import in small pieces, enqueue each one, and handle errors
separately (and other things).

Best