Re: About OpenERP Enterprise contract value...

> Dear Erick, from my point of view, OpenERP SA need change the way of
> make business, to let to their partners earn money too. This is very
> difficult because the head of OpenERP SA prove to be autocratic. An
> example of this show on http://v6.openerp.com/node/1311 slide 9 , that
> says: about the OEE partner prices, "Any extra user, adobe the purchased
> contract, will be charged full price without discount, The only
> possibility to upgrade your contract is at renewal date".

Hello Yuri,

I would be very interested to know:
  - How much total revenue do you do on OpenERP ?
  - How much revenue do you do for OpenERP SA ?

If you don't want to disclose your numbers, may be just a ratio between
your "revenue for OpenERP SA" / "Total Revenue you do on OpenERP".

This would help me to understand if the revenue sharing is fair or not.

Thanks,