Re: v7: question about stock.picking.out reports

For NZ

Picking List - for warehouse staff to pick goods
Packing Slip - goes with goods

We have our own webkit reports (for V6 and partly done for V7)
Picking List - uses bin location (this is a new field as bin location
needs to be set by warehouse not by product) as sort
Packing Slip - at customer level we flag if the customer gets priced or
unpriced and this then determines the result, unless it is a direct
delivery (again, a change in SO to allow user to enter a one-off delivery
address) in which case always unpriced.

Regards

Kevin McMenamin
ERP Capability Manager
Solnet Solutions Limited
L7, Brookfields House, 19 Victoria Street West, Auckland
PO Box 6619, Auckland 1141, New Zealand
DDI  +64 9 977 5805, Mobile +64 22 651 3753
Main +64 9 977 5800, Fax +64 9 977 5801

www.solnetsolutions.co.nz