Re: OCA LP Project migration to Github

Dear community,

Here is a Trello board to help us organize tasks of each of us for this
migration : https://trello.com/b/JFEZglXl/moving-oca-to-github

I already started. He's public to read, only members can write/create. I
currently added/invited some of you to it, please just ask if you consider
investing time in that task.

I suggest we use this to organize our-self. It'll be much more eaiser than
a mailing list thread ;)

Though, If some point required your approbation, I'll post something here.

Best regards,

Joël

--

*camptocamp*