Re: Multiple fiscal positions on partners

Hi Raphael, Hi Pedro

thanks for your suggestions, I will analyze that duely. Should be better to
work on a converging standard rather than create a competing one... ;)

Raphael can you elaborate on your last paragraf to make it understnadible
for a newcomer? Links? (OCA web_context_tunnel; signature
incompatibilities; new API by every addon)

Best from Bogota

*David Arnold B.A. HSG*
*Gerente*

+57 315 304 1368
david@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.elaleman.co

​El Alemán S.A.S, Carrera 13 # 93 - 40 P4, Bogotá D.C, Colombia