Re: Multiple fiscal positions on partners

Hello David,

this explains the problem and the temporary hack that is web_context_tunnel
that gives us a better compatibility with existing modules:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~server-env-tools-core-editors/server-env-tools/7.0/view/head:/web_context_tunnel/__openerp__.py

In the fiscal rules modules, there is room for such usage instead of
overriding some on_changes event in a way that makes them incompatibles
with other such overrides (because both try to alter the on_change
signature to pass their extra parameters in a function that sadly expect
python positional arguments).

I think what we do in Brazil illustrates that the fiscal rules modules can
be overriden a lot to meet more specific requirements. But if you spot
simple changes in these modules that would make it easier for you to use
it, then the OCA is listening to your suggestion because we understand that
it's a benefit to us all to implement minor enhancements if that allows
more people to consolidate around the same abstractions and tools.

Regards.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant