Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Lorenzo Battistini
<lorenzo.battistini@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 06/23/2014 11:16 AM, Joël Grand-Guillaume wrote:
>
> Hi,
>

> First thank you for your feedback. About the LP -> Github migration. The
> main arguments in favor of keeping v 6.1 and 7.0 on LP and mirror on Github
> is that we do have lot's of reviews in progress. It'll be difficult to
> maintain reviews on LP if the master is Github.
>

> We could follow the same approach as OpenERP SA:
> https://github.com/odoo/odoo/wiki/GitHub-Transition
>
> About merge proposals, the page says:
> Whenever such a MP is merged it will be forwarded to GitHub using this
> script.
> But that link doesn't take to the script.
>
> Does anybody know such a script?

The script is here http://nightly.openerp.com/move-branch.zip
But it seems that it does a lot of plumbing for the merge of the
addons, server and web branches.

We have to write a similar, simpler script to move the branches to
Github so I tend to think that it can be used for proposed branches
too.