Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

Hi Guewen,

thanks again. I've checked banking-addons (account_banking series), web-addons and server-env-tools.

I was a little alarmed to find that a small number of directories were missing from git, but then I found out that none of them contained any files. I had trouble comparing the logs, until I remembered to use git log --first-parent, which mirrors the bzr log perfectly. So I confirm the succesfull migration of these projects.

As far as I am concerned, we can make the jump on these ones. I'm a bit confused about step 4, but otherwise I just need to set the modules to uninstallable, remove the project branches from the yaml mapping, notify any ongoing MPs and perhaps update the Launchpad project and series descriptions?

Cheers
Stefan