Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

Really good job of the community on https://github.com/OCA

Thanks to all

But a simple question.

The presentation on github is really wide (it takes a lot of space in the
interface) and then you have often to scroll and move to next page to
discover all the repositories.

Maybe we could have localizations in a separate repos like
https://github.com/OCA_locale to avoid to have luxemburg or any other
locale repo between main repositories

Everybody are interested by one or 2 localization maxi but most of us are
interested a by huge number of branch

David BEAL
Akretion
Odoo Development - Integration