Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

Hi Guewen,

Then, those maintainers will be responsible to do each step for the
selected projects according to
https://github.com/OCA/maintainers-tools/wiki/Migration-Launchpad-%E2%86%92-GitHub#migration-steps

I think need some assistance on some of the migration steps:

2) I found necessary to do "git pull github". After this pushing back to GitHub gave me a strange commit (https://github.com/OCA/department/commit/ef514f2c1fd78ba52290fac1790a652e53021f29). Is there a way to avoid this?

3) Is there some guide we can use to help us help with the Launchpad mirroring? I founnd it confuding to setup.

7) I found some modules that didn't have the "installable" attribute, so the grep/sed doesn't work for them - they have to manually be set unistallable. The second command had a surprising effect - it renamed all modules; I expect them to be moved under an "__unported__" dir
keeping the same name.

Regards
/DR