Re: renaming modules

Hi, Graeme, the problem is to make it regularly, not with OpenUpgrade
method. Maybe what Ferdinand says about extracting this functionality and
encapsulate it on a module (for server-env-tools repository?), and put it
as a dependency of this bridge module are the ideal flow, don't you think?

Regards.