Re: OCA: transition from Launchpad to Github

Hi Stéphan

The tests mainly fail on the period_id constraint, so we can fix the tests,
but it is a workaround.
For the rest they are broken tests to be fixed one by one.

There still is the cases of the credit control modules that uses scenarios
as tests depends on a complex vertical settings.
I have to add behave test to the travis.yml

Regards

Nicolas