Re: Community Mailing List

+1

As you read each email in the thread you just need to read the top as
you work your way through the emails.  Easier than scrolling through
what you've already read in the previous emails that people have been
replying to.

But, each to their own.  Just don't be like one of the other ERP type
systems that will ban people from their lists for top posting.