Re: Reopen a paid invoice

I have already checked the module you mentioned, Ferdinand, and the
technique is similar, but there are some extra hacks that doesn't like me,
like renaming attachments, and the check of the accounts to "re-reconcile"
is for the account payable or account receivable of the partner, but if you
change this account on that invoice, you won't get the invoice correctly
re-opened. You are writing values directly in reconcile object instead of
calling reconcile method, and this can have side effects across versions
(but not tested). I also don't see visible mark for the returned invoices,
which is something people want to know.

I don't want to sound rude in my review, but it's in order to take into
consideration for building a better module than the current two, what is
what Markus wants.

Regards.

: