Re: new api, v8 release

Hello, everyone ...
One week has passed from the original touted release (or availability date).
I have not heard or seen of any new date.
Someone inside of Odoo said it would happen within this month.
Does anyone have a more accurate estimated date of general availability of
V8?
Maybe we are going from the San Fermin date (7/7) to the Chinese lucky day:
8/8?
Thank you in advance
Lp

PS: Vive la France!!!!!