Re: Avoid duplicate PRs, port stable branches to master (Re: 8.0 branch for l10n-italy)

Yeah, that's ideally true, but if branches start to differ, maybe you
cannot make a PR against another branch. For example, on spanish
localization, if you make a change on 7.0, you cannot make a PR of this
branch against 8.0 branch, because now there are some slight differences,
and probably they are going to be bigger in the future: icons path,
migration scripts... So the only solution is to make a PR of the same
branch against all remote branches that applies.

Regards.