Re: Buildout recipe 1.8.5 is around the corner

On 07/25/2014 12:40 AM, Georges Racinet wrote:
Well, would collective.recipe.cmd fit your use-cases enough ?

Hello,
we use collective.recipe.patch <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/collective.recipe.patch> for launchpad patches (downloaded by the MP diff) and cp.recipe.cmd <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/cp.recipe.cmd> (collective.recipe.cmd seems to be better, I didn't know there were several) for github patches, using hub <https://hub.github.com/> and the command
/hub am -3 https://github.com/OCA/web/pull/22/

Commits from 'hub am' are correctly applied because we always specify the commit hash of every git branch we use.

Regards

--
Lorenzo Battistini
Tel (CH): +41 91 210 23 40