Re: Webkit Reports future...

Hi,
The situation here is :
- merge proposal for report_webkit have been ignored by the R&D team until after 7.0 - R&D now accepts pull requests more willingly, but 8.0 is frozen so no feature will go in - pull requests for master will also be refused because report_wekbit is removed - OCA's backport branch "OCB" won't help us either because, since the features are refused in master, they would not be "backports" but new features.

So, it's a bit absurd but I'm afraid we're deadlocked until at least v9 is released. Unless maybe OCA can make an exception by accepting new features for deprecated modules?
Lionel