Re: Webkit Reports future...

Lionel, this is how I see the situation:

   - When you proposed the addition of the custom paper size in OCB,
   reviewers said to you to first try to include the change in core trunk
   (future 8.0), to avoid having a DB layout change.
   - As you have said, R&D has refused the change in v8 because is too
   late, and v9 is not going to include *report_webkit*.
   - In this situation, OCB can consider again to include in 8.0 OCB the
   change, because it has not been never going to be included by OpenERP S. A.
   It's not the first time we introduce a DB layout change (like the one
   changing the way decimal precision is calculated in invoices), but this
   kind of changes must be meditated a lot.
   - When report_webkit will be exiliated from core, OCA can start from OCB
   version instead the core one.

Regards.