Re: Image store problem in Odoo

Hi guys,Hope a good day.Great work Sebastien .Please send me this openerp7 compatible module.
Regards,Muhammad Arsalan Ali Khan
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 18:31:18 -0700
From: hans.yonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openerp-community] Image store problem in Odoo

HI Sebastien, Thanks for your great work..I will wait for good news. Thank You. Best Regards,Hans YonathanOdoo SupportFALINWA LimitedExpert in Finance, Information System & Business IntelligenceOdoo Silver PartnerWebsite: www.falinwa.comTel. 13670137019 (China - Shenzhen) From: sebastien beau [via OpenERP Community] [mailto:[hidden email]]