Re: l10n-switzerland for version 8

Dear community,

You will find below a meeting minutes of today meeting concerning the
progress of the port of the swiss localisation.

*Stakeholders:*

- Paul Catinean
- Brain-tec:  Philipp Fux, A. Stauder
- Agile Business Group: Alex Comba, Nicola Malcontenti
- Open-Net
- Camptocamp: Nicolas Bessi

(Sorry if I forgot someone)

*Summary:*

A spreadsheet of progression is available here:
https://docs.google.com/a/camptocamp.com/spreadsheets/d/1izIFHqS4OYjTK296dC5_QYwJyX7y_g4jwe4B4EAB3PE/edit#gid=0

Globally the most important addons are on a good way to be ported for the
end of the month as planned.
On most of addons test are fixed or added and all of the current PR are
using the New API.

The evolution of the payment slip has been discussed and approved.
There is still a open question about using
https://github.com/OCA/banking/pull/53 to import V11.

I want to thanks everybody for the work, way to go folks.

You will find attached the log of the chat.

Regards

Nicolas