Re: Licenses guidelines for OCA modules

This is a good idea to follow some standard.

However, SPDX meta tag "SPDX-License-Identifier" is not yet widely used.

It seems that it was firstly used by U-boot project
https://github.com/linux-sunxi/u-boot-sunxi/commit/1a4596601fd395f3afb8f82f3f840c5e00bdd57a

AFAICT it is still under draft proposal:
http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Technical_Team/SPDX_Meta_Tags
http://www.fossology.org/issues/6051

So the idea is good to try to comply with SPDX, and if we agree with this
early adoption, then here would be the new header:

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-# Copyright 2015 <company or author>
# SPDX-License-Identifier: AGPL-3
# For license see __openerp__.py or http://spdx.org/licenses/AGPL-3.0

With author and contributors in __openerp__.py

And I'm not sure about what to put or not in __openerp__.py and weither or
not we should keep the pointer to __openerp__.py
Nevertheless, as our modules can be downloaded from apps.odoo.com, and thus
it wouldn't include root LICENSE file, we do need to keep __openerp__.py as
it or to include LICENSE file at module level.

Cheers,

Yannick Vaucher
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA