Re: Maintainers needed for aeroo reports in OCA

I sympathize with Lionel's view and arguments.
Personally, I'm not an Aeroo user, but iI think there is no need to hurry the modules removal before a new home for them is found. I don't find it an issue for that to be an OCA repo, as long a maintainer team volunteers to keep it.

/Daniel