Re: Duplicate items if multiple stores

On 01/22/2014 02:32 PM, Landis Arnold wrote:
Hi Guewen,

Trying to understand "deactivated" in this sentence:

"For normal users, they are
directly deactivated (and we import their address book). "

"deactivated" refers to the addresses used for the sales order (Magento create new copy of the addresses for each sales order even if the addresses are part of the address book of the customer).

I would think they would be "activated" while guests might be "de-activated" in respect to their not wishing to really register.

Thanks as well for the great work!
Landis Arnold

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guewen Baconnier" <guewen.baconnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Mike Lindsay" <lindsm@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "openerp-connector-community" <openerp-connector-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:33:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Openerp-connector-community] Duplicate items if multiple stores

<snip>
Magento creates 2 new addresses on the fly for each sale
(shipping/billing) so we have to import them. For normal users, they are
directly deactivated (and we import their address book). For guest
users, we keep them as their addresses as they do not have an address
book on Magento.

--
Guewen Baconnier
Business Solutions Software Developer