Re: OCA Code Sprint

Hi,

i agree with Guewen, they are more viable solution. We did a
implementation where the bundle-product is a sale.order.line with price
and "service" and the items are 'linked' sale.order.lines with stockable
products and without price.
But we add a 'hidden bundle price share' to the sale.order.line of the
stockable product to calculate the overall margin of the product correct
if it is sale as a bundle.

If you have a highly configurable bundle you maybe better with
bill-of-materials.

Kind Regards

Markus

--
Dipl.-Comp.-Math. Markus Schneider
Softwareentwickler

initOS GmbH & Co. KG
An der Eisenbahn 1
21224 Rosengarten

Mobil:   +49 (0)172 2303699
Phone:   +49 (0)4105 5615613
Fax:     +49 (0)4105 5615610

Email:   markus.schneider@xxxxxxxxxx
Web:     http://www.initos.com

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl. Wirt.-Inf. Frederik Kramer & Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Torsten Francke
Haftende Gesellschafterin: initOS Verwaltungs GmbH

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Rosengarten – Klecken
Amtsgericht Tostedt, HRA 201840
USt-IdNr: DE 275698169
Steuer-Nr: 15/205/21402