Multi-company : Cost price valuation

Hi,

Could you please review my merge proposal here : https://code.launchpad.net/~jgrandguillaume-c2c/openobject-addons/multi-company-cost-price/+merge/17887

This is the merge proposal from Camptocamp to improve multi-company into OpenERP regarding to product costs in manufacturing industry and in services company.

What has been done here:

 * Add price type on company as a property (with default value based on standard price)

 * Stock accounting
  * Use the price type currency and field for cost valuation
  * Into stock move for standard price
  * Into stock move for average price

 * Analytic accounting
  * Use the price type currency and field for cost valuation (including timesheet)
  * Add multi-currency on analytic lines (similar to financial accounting)
  * Allow to share the same product between company employees, with different cost for each one
  * Correct all "costs" indicators into analytic account to base them on the right currency (owner's company)

 * By default, nothing change for single company implementation (base the cost valuation on standard price)

 * Factorise part of function field into analytic accounting

As a result, we can now really share the same product between companies that doesn't have the same currency and/or same cost price.
We can also manage one field per company on the product form to store the cost for a given price type (and so for a given company).

Refer to the blueprint for more details:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+spec/multi-cost-price-and-product-currency

Thanks in advance for your review.

Regards,

--