Re: Multi-company : Cost price valuation

Am Mittwoch 03 Februar 2010 09:01:08 schrieb Joël Grand-Guillaume:
> Hi,

I just do  not have time to read the full spec

Does the price type conflicts with price unit which is
¢/Unit
€/1000 Units
etc
see more  here price unit branch

--
Best Regards

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH
http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html
Dr. Ferdinand Gassauer
Official Tiny Partner