Re: Floating point precisions, balanced entries and VAT included reflex

Il giorno sab, 06/03/2010 alle 21.30 +0100, Fabien Pinckaers ha
scritto:
> Hello,
>
> For info,
> I will push in one hour a working and configurable version in trunk.  I
> am still testing it, but you can configure the different price_accuracy,
> per database, using the menu "Administration > Low Level > Database
> Structure > Decimal Accuracy Configuration". It seems to work but I
> still have to write the test cases.

Thank you very much indeed!

It's very important for us (italians)

till now we just roughly patched account* addons to move around the
problem, but we often had rounding issues

I'm gonna try out trunk asap

--
Davide Corio            davide.corio<at>domsense.com
Via Alliaudi, 19 - 10064  -  Pinerolo (TO)  -  Italy