Re: Floating point precisions, balanced entries and VAT included reflex

Hello,

I confirm I replaced the price_accuracy system by a generic and
configurable system. But I still not fixed the account bug. This is
remaining and it's in our pipeline for the sprint of these two weeks.
So, you will hae to wait a few days more.

Thanks,

--
Fabien Pinckaers
CEO Tiny - OpenERP Editor

Great Achievements Start With Tiny Investments
  -- Marty, 2005