Re: Naming convention for VAT

Refering to Initial post:

""We in Austria use various terms for VAT
* USt  - amount for added value tax general
** VSt - amount for added value tax - expense accounts
** MWSt - amount for added value tax - income accounts
* UID-Nr - identification number.

is there no distinction in English ?""

In English appear like this is a problem, but in Venezuela This terms are
different between VAT Number and VAT tax

Venezuela
VAT Tax = IVA compra y venta (between purchase and sales)
VAT Number = RIF

I think we need to improve Term with translations in the correct object,

I mean.
VAT for object account.tax in es_VE is IVA.
VAT for object res.partner in es_VE is RIF.

The application is working like this right now, ;-)

Thanks.