Re: Closing of fiscal year, draft and valid move_lines

Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
one more thing

IMHO your report requires to close fiscal years which I have not don yet
That report may print the final balance of current fiscal year if previous years aren't closed (just leaving empty the fiscal year box). But it doesn't allow to do the same with past fiscal years (if you want to print a past fiscal year, older fiscal years must be closed).
if we can get account_account.__compute to calculate a correct initial balance for a given year using the previous years we would have solved this forever

(unfortunately I am not good in coding these things)
Having precalculated totals would make this a lot easier and much, much, much faster.

I think OpenERP S.A. should try to implement both at the same time at least for the trunk version, and maybe back-port it as a module for 5.0 afterwards.

--
Borja López Soilán
borjals@xxxxxxxxx

Pexego Sistemas Informáticos S.L.
Avenida de Magoi 66 - 27002 Lugo (España)
Tel./Fax 982801517
http://www.pexego.es