Re: Closing of fiscal year, draft and valid move_lines - some more thoughts about special periods

Am Dienstag 27 April 2010 09:51:11 schrieb Borja López Soilán (Pexego):
> Humberto Arocha escribió:
> > <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+spec/calculate-openi
> > ng-balance-for-opening-entries-in-account-voucher>
> >
> > Even I came to realize that something I was pointing out to Borja in
> > the recent bug posted was really pointing out account_account so It
> > seems account_account needs some fixes regarding the things you point
> > out here and the ones we are pointing out above,
>
> The problem is not just the account_account (ok, the __calculate method
> needs to be improved in some ways), but the accounting reports:
>
>     * Some reports give you the option to filter by period or date:
>           o If you just use special periods to mark the opening&closing
>             moves, it is enough for you.
>           o If you use situation journals (as Humberto and Nhomar) to
>             mark the opening&closing moves... it just don't work.
>
>     * But some reports (like the "Chart of accounts" tree view wizard)
>       just let you select the fiscal year:
>           o If you don't make closing moves at the end of the year, just
>             opening moves, then it mostly works for you: you just don't
>             know what the initial balance was, but the final balance is
>             alright.
>           o If you make closing moves 'the Spanish way' (doing a move
>             that sets everything to 0), that report is not useful
>             anymore (it just shows 0!). There is no way to see the
>             "balance before closing".
>

> We have two options:
>
>     * All the reports should let you filter by periods/date *and*
>       journals => You can use either special periods or situation
>       journals for the opening and closing moves.
>     * All the reports should let you filter by periods/date => You need
>       to use special periods for the opening and closing moves (though
>       that moves may also be on a situation journal).

and we resolve the problems of redefined wizards
./account/wizard/wizard_account_chart.py
./account_simulation/wizard/wizard_account_chart.py
./account_financial_report/wizard/wizard_account_chart.py

--
Best Regards

ChriCar Beteiligungs- und Beratungs- GmbH
http://www.chricar.at/ChriCar/index.html
Dr. Ferdinand Gassauer
Official Tiny Partner