From: Ovnicraft <ovnicraft@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Openerp-expert-accounting] Fixed Assets Management in OpenERP 6
To: "Vadim Chobanu" <vadim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "openerp-expert-accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <openerp-expert-accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 6:35 PM

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Vadim Chobanu <vadim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can I suggest that the module doesn’t touch account_move_line and account_invoice_line tables?

I was review the code and relation in move lines is related with current value for asset, when compute methods in asset generate account entries and this needs affect in current value for asset, in accounting side moves reflect depreciation but module consider this to show the current value in asset based in account entries.

I think this is a good functionality and will keep it.
Regards,

 Thanks,

 Vadim