Re: vat computation and rounding issues

Hello Ferdinand,
I'm moving the discussion to a more appropriated thread.

2011/11/6 Ferdinand @ Camptocamp <865387@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> we have to distinguish between
> * outgoing / customer invoices
> the method used (column/line) must be configurable in res_company to allow SAAS and multicompany whit different needs
>
> * incoming / supplier invoices
> - the method must be set in res_country, because it is most likely that a suppiler will conform to his "home" rules
> - if a supplier uses a different method it must be stored at partner level

In the new version of 'account_invoice_tax_by_column'[1] I added the
'Tax Computation By Column' boolean field to invoice.
Of course, in next versions, this field will can be filled with
partner, country or company default value.

PS: did you see this
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hZpHSmWyQ74Fa7jilYxaxX5QE47C6fCIk4DWBlsMYwg/edit?hl=en_US
?

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/openerp-expert-accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg01371.html