Re: FIFO - Accounting Plans

On 23/04/2012 14:17, DP Hicks wrote:
I want this to be a collaborative development.  I have a good
understanding of what is needed but know that I don't know everything
about this task and the community's input is essential to the success of
FIFO/LIFO development.

Hi,
this seems to be a very common need.

OpenERP is not interested in this kind of features (they said many times on twitter, meetings and so), then we the community must take care of these developments (then we'll try to get these addons certified by them).

If we want to approach a collaborative development (always good) we'd need to start from the specifications and check if the needs are truly the same.

Unfortunately i'm not a FIFO/LIFO expert so i cannot contribute with good docs, but i would be very glad to help.

regards,
--
Davide Corio
davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxx